Monday, November 21, 2011

Would getting a beauty spot (mole by my mouth) removed leave a scar?

I have this mole next to my mouth i really don't like it and it makes me look ugly. I want to get it removed but my said it will probably leave a scar.Would getting a beauty spot (mole by my mouth) removed leave a scar?
It will leave a scar. It might not be visible though. It really depends on how large it is. If it is larger than the tip of a felt marker it will probably leave a scar.





I doubt it makes you look ugly.





I always wanted to get my two moles (they are pretty big- about the circumference of peas) removed when I was in junior high, but it's such a part of my identity that I would never even consider it now. I don't even feel like they look bad now.Would getting a beauty spot (mole by my mouth) removed leave a scar?
Idk but why would you want to get rid of it I love beauty marks and people are always jealous of people who have them.
It's not supposed to leave a scar but if it does you will barely be able to see it:)
Yeah a little scar.








Just cover it with makeup
yeah because my friend got hers removed and she has a scar..
go for laser..
no

No comments:

Post a Comment