Monday, November 21, 2011

Spots (HeLp)?

Why is it i have spots down one side of my face like on my neck... i never used to have them however ive just randomley got them...





i used oxy spot gel.. it cleared them up and made them smoother but theyve come back..





only on one side





i hope idont have acne.. im 17


=S sound.xSpots (HeLp)?
Go to the pharmacy and ask for fade cream and use it every day and they will go away.Spots (HeLp)?
show them to mom....





a good second opinion is good
i often get spots on my face where my hair lyes, maybe its coz of that?





if you have only recently (like within the last month) started using the oxy spot gel it could be because of that, many spot treatments are really harsh on the skin, and you should perhaps try something for more sensitive skin. also, it could be hormonal. depending on the time of the month sometimes my skin is great, other times its terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment