Monday, November 21, 2011

Help me pick a spot for a small cute tattoo?

HI, Im a girl, which I guess affects where the tattoo should be. I want one pretty small, maybe three centimeters width and three height something like that. But Im not sure about location - wrist, ankle... Where? Coz I don't want it to be really out there all the time and annoying... I don't know.Help me pick a spot for a small cute tattoo?
if u r gunna get on on the foot, put it where u would normally tie ur shoes. but personally i like tattoos on the lower back.








or get stars going down the bck of ur neck. soooooooo cool!Help me pick a spot for a small cute tattoo?
The good places to get a tattoo are;lower back(tramp stamp), thigh, or even your neck and the place to get a tat on your foot is just above your toes if you want.
i would put in on your foot. most tatoos i see on feet are on the top of the foot where you can see them and show them off.
I have a small butterfly with flower pedals as wings on my shoulder blade.
I seem to always relate cute tattoos to tattoos on the hip. I don't know why.
the back fo your neck or inside your wrist
lower neck or hips is really cute!
lower ab
arm, i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment