Monday, November 21, 2011

I have got lots of black spots on my skin and body , its because of pimples.can u plz sugeest me how 2 cure it

Do they stick up or are they in algnment to the epidermis? If they stick up, they are likely moles and should not be disturbed. But, if you feel disturbed, see a dermotologist. If they are flat, they could be freckles. If you don't want freckles, you'll need to get the highest sunscreen UV value that you find on the market. But if freckles bug you, see the derm and what he can do. Good luck from a freckle!I have got lots of black spots on my skin and body , its because of pimples.can u plz sugeest me how 2 cure it
Go to a doctor..I have got lots of black spots on my skin and body , its because of pimples.can u plz sugeest me how 2 cure it
there called blak heads so just look 4 cleansers that r 4 blackheads
Did you pop them? If you did they left you with scares. And yes pimples can do that. All you can do is look for green conseler or even something that goes with you skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment