Monday, November 21, 2011

3 big painful lumps on my face!! (spots)?

ive had a lump on my face for about 5 days and now another 2 have grown!! there's no head to any of them.


it really hurts and theyre both so red.


i'm taking some medicine for my acne which works alright


but i want to get rid of these lumps quickly!





any ideas how?3 big painful lumps on my face!! (spots)?
They are what some of us call ';underground zits';. An infected zit. And they -do- hurt!


Yes, they are red and sometimes they don't ever get a head on them.


It is really risky to do for scarring reasons, but if it ever gets a whitehead, you pop the surface with a pin and try to squeeze out the ';puss jewel';. And you would have to squeeze the zit down, toward your face, to pop it out. If you can get that jewel, it will finally start going away, but if you cannot get it, then expect to have it many days more. This was not recommened by a physician, it's just something I found that worked for me for it to go away MUCH faster.





Back in the day I used to get cortozone (sp?) shots in mine from an easthatist (not a dermatologist, but more cosmetic), whenever I got some in my late teens (which wasn't too often). And the zit would be gone before the end of the day. Redness, pain, and all.


But the place that used to do this service for me discontinued the service because they were saying they were concerned the shots can scar. Which they never did for me.





Anyway, just wanted to give you some info. I would say to go to a dermatologist.3 big painful lumps on my face!! (spots)?
Ice them alot throughout the day. When you take a bath, get some really hot water in a rag and lay it on top of the bumps for awhile. Then when you get out ice them again. This should help some of the redness and swelling go down and make them a little less painful.





You could try putting something like Persagel from the drugstore on them, but you should go to the dr. and ask for a gel called Retin A. It helps heal pimples very quickly for me.
They're just zits. Big nasty painful zits. Use a face mask and some spot treatment. Also put some ice on them. I get them every now and then too. Oh- and don't pick at them or try to pop them, it'll just hurt more and make them redder.
It sounds like your gonna have bumps on your face.


I know you've heard this pretty much all your life, but......





DO NOT try to pop them once they appear! It only makes it more red.
i think i kno what your talking about


just try washing your face alot!


use facial wash that rely cleanses your skin.
What about Neosporine?
SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY! Not to scare you, I have no idea what it is, but just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment