Monday, November 21, 2011

Spots epppp......... help?

i seem to get alot of spots at my chest area my last one was under my breast where the bra wire would sit and it hurt really bad my question is how can i prevent spots from going there


i shower daily and clean my chest and Even under but i do have large breasts(40f) so i don't know if that is why i get them


but if u know of any way of getting rid of them and not getting them again please let me knowSpots epppp......... help?
Ask a dermatologist.. I get light brown spots but not red ones. And I get them from hormones.





You should go see the doctor and see what they are, but dont worry I'm sure your fine..Spots epppp......... help?
If I am thinking of the same spots ( small light brown spots) It could be from a low iron level in your body! also, if you get in the tanning bed alot, this could also have something to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment