Monday, November 21, 2011

Spots please help me!!!!!!!!!?

well i have lots of spots around my face and just random lumps and lots of blackheads and white heads and my face is a greasy and ive always got a red nose i have wuit a few bad things hapenein to my face now





i need to get rid of them soon someone


please help me with it





id like to get rid of them asap cos im quiet a popular girl at school so its quiet bad to hav those things on my face please help me





thanks in advance





and no horrible answers there is no need o say any mean things over the keyboard cos you probs wont say it to me face ever so thanks :DSpots please help me!!!!!!!!!?
Go to the drugstore and get some of that Acne relief stuff. It costs around $20, but it is worth it .Spots please help me!!!!!!!!!?
1. Get enough of sleep! Not having enough of sleep will damage your skin, making it look unhealthy


2. Drink at least 3 bottles of water


3. If you are using foundation choose only oil-free with blemish treatment such as Neutrogena


4. Eat plenty of fruits and stay away from junk food
Surgical Spirits from the chemists is the best thing to get rid of spots. You will have to sign,give your address and say what it is for.
well you need to use a really facial scrub every day for washing and ensure that you clean your face well with an anti bac face wash.
They say using toothpaste gets rid of it overnight.





I also recommend drinking semiskimmed milk/low fat yogurt/low fat cheese on a regular basis.





Regular use of Clearasil should help loads.
look for some apricot facial scrub in a pharmacy or drug store
A product with aloe vera or tea tree oil in it is really good. To keep my spots away I use a facial scrub every day, it really helps and makes your skin smooth. x
3 - 4 drops of tea tree pure essential oil in some warm water and splash your face with it twice a day it kills spots and wont dry out your skin it also gives a more even complexion and costs a lot less than most of the other treatments also for spots on your body add a few more drops to a bath hope this can be of help x
keep your face clean and use a good cleanser.
get an aloe vera plant and use the flesh from its leaves directly on your face--- excellent
Just keep your face clean and there is nothing else you can do really.





However if it gets really bad the doc can help, a extended course of antibiotics can help clear pus producing spots.





Remember most teenagers get spots and the fact that your a ';popular'; girl shouldn't make a difference, it unfortunately doesn;t immune you from normal teenage spots.





Good Luck :)...my daughter tried toothpaste and pile cream both worked to reduced the redness from spots but it is not recommended!
i have quite a few spots too...try sing diferent products and see what works best, because there are loads of different skin types.





ask your parents/guardian to take you to the doctor, the stuff they gave me helped, but it will never fully go away intil your older...it's part of being a teenager
in my experience nuthin u can buy in the shops helps, my GP sed to leeve them and they should go by themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment