Monday, November 21, 2011

Spots on my skin...???

well i came back from mexico and when i was there, i got a gorgi tan.


and i burned a little bit on my upper arms, and you couldnt see it but i could feel it burn. so it started to peel, and it peeled off my tan. it looks like i have some disease now.


its so gross. ill have to wait a long time until it all fades, but until then how can i cover it up?


my bronzer helps but only a little bit.Spots on my skin...???
Unfortunatly yes, it dosent look good but its sun spots, from being in the sun for too long... But the good news is they will go away.Spots on my skin...???
To cover it up I guess just use make-up on parts your cloths won't cover.





Next time MAKE SURE YOU WEAR SUN SCREEN. Sun screen doesn't prevent you from tanning it just makes it so the harmful rays don't get threw. I wear a low SPF sun screen (usually low like below 20s) when I want to tan because you still tan great with this but it blocks out the bad rays then once I tan a good amount I bump up the SPF a little.





Make sure that you do this though because those sun spots arn't good, they look gross but if you start getting them year after year they will turn into dark spots that don't go away.





My neighbor has them on her legs and its from tanning year after year and thinking it was just tanning and it ended up giving her sun poisoning and now she has to wear something on her legs all the time because too much sun to those spots will make her sick.





Just be careful and learn from your mistakes. Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment