Monday, November 21, 2011

Spots Help ???????????????

Im 16 and like most teenagers i have blackheads on my nose and chin, but recently because of my long hair ive been getting red spots on my forehead is there anything i can do to stop this (I dnt want to cut my hair) Also ive found a spot on my back, do u think i should start exfoliating my back? ThanksSpots Help ???????????????
well Back-ni is commonly from a damp back.... when you get out of the shower make sure your back is completly dry before dressing! and specially after working out your clothes are all sweaty leaving the oils soak in you shi against your back! so keep dry!








black heads, the enemy of all teens. try washing your face in hot water, whichopens your pores and to shut them use cold water!!








GOODLUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment