Monday, November 21, 2011

SPOTS PLEASE HELP ME OUT !!!!!! I need help !!!!

ive just suddenly got loads of spots whiteheads on my forehead and around my nose and chin. I have tried freederm but it doesnt work and my cousin said i should maybe try tea tree stuff, would tea tree help me? my mum keeps saying ooo you look awful so she making me feel really self concious, there really annoying me i need help ,someone help me out!! should i perhaps consult a doctor to get some antibiotics for like a sudden dose of acne and im getting a photo shoot shortly and i dont want to put make up on before i get it done cause that makes it worse so help me out any recipes to get rid of them or should i just consult my doctor please please help!!! i have scars left from where some were the last time too would an antibiotic help me out .aww i really need help please please please help me !!!!! Im actually getting spots on my back and chest. i know its just my age but i really need help please any good recipes if not i will consult my doctor?





many thanks





XSPOTS PLEASE HELP ME OUT !!!!!! I need help !!!!
You're going to have breakouts... And stress makes them worse, so you're NOT going to help yourself by freaking out!





Doctor prescribed stuff is hardly nay different from normal stuff. Just start trying different acne medicines- give each one about 3 weeks. Find what works best for you and just deal with it for the rest. And don't pop them, that's how you get scars.SPOTS PLEASE HELP ME OUT !!!!!! I need help !!!!
I had that problem untill I used a peach scrub, and you should avoid exposure to sunlight. Don't worry it will all go away.
ok,calm down!dont worry about what your mom says-im sure theres other ppl with skin problems too! anyways,i heard that toothpaste will dry out pimples. st.ives apricot scrub works really well,too

No comments:

Post a Comment