Monday, November 21, 2011

Spots..help!!!!!!!!!!?

I know it's bad to do but when I get a spot I sqeeze it!


The only problem is that I'm left with scars!


Does anyone know how to get rid of them?Spots..help!!!!!!!!!!?
Try Bio-oil. I do the same and use this to help. Its kind of expensive though. Hope it helps!Spots..help!!!!!!!!!!?
apply misatration or basatration (scar healer)


even if your skin is oily it shouldn't make you break-out.


I know it is addicting to pick and pop but try your best not to, it's better for you in the long run!





hope it helped! ;)
Scars really never go completely, hence why you should not squeeze them, next time just hold out a day longer till they go and get some good spot cream. I use an alternate to bio-oil called rescue oil which does the same thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment